Thursday 2 January 2014

Introducing Els!

Hi!
I’m Els, a Belgian snow lover with a soft spot for Les Arcs. For the third season in a row, I have the perfect job with SnowLittle. I can’t think of a better way to earn a living here, it just never feels like work when I’m around children.  

I love the fact that we can offer a personal and flexible service to the families, this way of working makes all parties benefit. Often, the families have busy lives and they want to make the most of their holidays without having to worry too much about their little ones.
As a nanny, we really become part of that holiday and we can make a difference, that’s the best motivation I’ve ever had for a job!

I’m excited about this season and the people I will meet! I wish you all a great time in the Alps!


No comments:

Post a Comment